Working Win is a free service, which aims to support you if you have a physical and/or mental health condition and would like to find meaningful employment or stay in your current role. We also provide you with ongoing in-work support in both your new or existing role. To be eligible for the programme, you must be:
• Over 18 years old.
• Live in Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, or Sheffield.
• Motivated to find or retain meaningful employment.
Our team will work with you to help you find the right job fit and joining this service will not impact on your benefits. You can also opt out of the service at any time, if you feel it is not right for you.
Working Win is delivered by Shaw Trust.
A dedicated Shaw Trust Employment Specialist will work with you to provide you with a bespoke service tailored to your preferences and choices and help you to identify employment goals and create a realistic employment plan.
Through your journey on the programme, you will be supported by the Employment Specialist, who will create a personalised approach with you to help you gain paid employment and then provide ongoing in-work support, also by looking at what adjustments and assistance you might need from an employer. This will enable your new job role to be successful, to develop you in work and enable you to maintain your health and wellbeing.
If you are already in employment, when joining the service, your dedicated Employment Specialist will provide you with individualised tailored support to help you overcome employment barriers and support you to remain or return to your job role.
Once referred onto the programme, you will meet with one of our highly trained Employment Specialists who will:
• Get to know you
• Create an employment action plan based on what you want to do
• Prepare your CV / practice for interviews
• If required, support with how to positively share your mental health condition to an employer
• Job search and engage with employers
• Provide ongoing in-work support
• Advise on welfare benefits and how these could be affected by going into work support
For more information or to self-refer simply fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.