Thrive into Work is a free employment support service tailored to meet the individual’s needs based on the principles of Individual Placement and Support (IPS). There is no pressure for people to take on a job they do not want to do. This is a personalised approach to helping people (over the age 18) who experience health problems, have a disability, have difficulties in sustaining work, or finding employment.
We can support employers too no matter what size your organisation is! Support for people continues once they are in work. If someone is already in work and wants Thrive into Work support, then we have a retention service available.
• One-to-one support to suit your needs and employment goals.
• Support and collaboration with your health care team to help you manage any difficulties.
• Advice on benefits to find out if being in work could increase your income.
• Help with finding a job if you are not in paid employment.
• Continued support once you have started a job.
• Help talking to your employer about your needs at work, regular and ongoing support face-to-face, phone or virtually.
• Four months of In Work Support to help you sustain work.
• Retention support to help you retain your current role.
If you want to get help from this service, you can speak to your GP to find out more information and ask to be referred or you can self-refer by completing the form below.